Welcome to the New Skills Network Project Website!
THE NEW SKILLS NETWORK is coordinated by the Icelandic National Agency for EU´s Lifelong Learning Programme. There are 15 partner countries: AT, BG, BE, DK, EE, FI, HU, IS, IT, LT, PO, NL, NO, SE, SK
THE NEW SKILLS NETWORK focuses on different actions within the Lifelong Learning Programme (centralised and decentralised projects).
THE MAIN AIMS OF THE NETWORK ARE:
- help ensure that the LLP programme supports Member States adequately in skills upgrading and skills matching through the mobilisation of existing Community policies and funds
- facilitate development of more projects aimed at developing processes, methods and tools aimed at helping Europe closing the current skills gap and facilitating the upgrade of skills
- impact new policy developments and setting of long-term strategic priorities at Community and Member State levels related to the theme
HOW DO WE DO IT?
By drawing the attention of key stakeholders, at different policy levels (local, national, European) to the quality results of LLP funding, focusing upon or leading to skills development and skills forecasting.
- By creating increased awareness amongst relevant national and European level stakeholders as regards their role in increasing participation in Lifelong Learning and in ensureing adequate skills levels amongst Europe´s citizens, able to meet the demands of the future European labour market.
- By collecting LLP-projects on the theme. All partners proposed a total of 300 projects which were filtered to 142 potentially relevant projects for judgement of experts in review of project relevance . Projects were judged in terms of multiplier potential: transferability, accessibillity and potential impact. Results: 22 projects were selected as examples of good or best practice.
THE NEW SKILLS NETWORK project is funded by the European Commission, DG Education and Culture.
News and Notices
You can find link to pdf of slides from the final conference on the page http://www.newskillsnetwork.eu/id/2525
Registration is limited, because each of the 15 partner countries in the New Skills Network has places reserved for the network´s final conference, and also for representatives of best practice projects.
Registration is limited, because each of the 15 partner countries in the New Skills Network has places reserved for the network´s final conference, and also for representatives of best practice projects. Therefore the NSN team will confirm your registration by February 27th.